Consulate not showing any relations to choose from

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.12.50830.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I have played a treaty game with a friend in multiplayer (Lan) against 6 AI. After i built the consulate i chose the dutch ally first. After some time i did cancel the relations with the dutch.
Maybe a few minutes later i clicked on the consulate again to choose a new ally but there was nothing to click on (see picture).
I demolished the consulate a few times and build it anew but that didnt help.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

I only played this one match recently so i cant tell exactly. But as far as i know it never happend to me before.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should have been able to choose a new ally in consulate after canceling the current relations.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

No record

1 Like

Hi @NightmareERP !

We could not repro this, this is happening to you everytime? Do you have a save game?

Thanks!

Hi,

sadly i can’t tell you anymore than that.
I am going to record my next games playing asian civs and will report back here if the error occurs again :slightly_smiling_face: