Crash in the Home City code that could trigger when shutting down the game. (Not Fixed!)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

Treaty Lobby nr 40 hosted on Central European server 3v3.

• **GAME BUILD: USA Patch V. 100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I was playing tr 40 on Andes map 3v3, at 20 minutes into the game I tried to send a card from my homecity which led to my game closing with no error message.

The latest patch suggests ‘Fixed a crash in the Home City code that could trigger when shutting down the game.’ but this is not the case as I had no issues with this before the patch and now it is frequently occuring.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

This issue occured to me on my 2nd game playing but someone in my first game also experienced this issue at around 40 minutes into the treaty game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go into a treaty game
  2. Click on the Home city flag
  3. Keep doing this and sending cards and it might crash :smiley:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

I would not crash if this bug was fixed as the latest patch, Update 23511 suggests

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Imagine your game closing abruptly, I know you can do it.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Game crashed so recorded file is corrupt but I will update later.

5 Likes

Can confirm this is happening. Never experienced it before the patch but now had it happen twice already.

Thanks for the reports. To get as much information as possible. Did it just happen when playing 40 treaty? where you using default or DE UI?

Yes as far as I’m aware this bug has only occured during TR so far, I am using the classic ui from the legacy game.

I have forwarded the information to the relevant team and is now being tracked. Thanks for the reports

this is still happening, and since there’s no rejoin option it makes me want to drop the game entirely.