:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.58326.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Game crashes with error message:

Out of video memory
Some particle effects will not display properly

I am running the game on NVIDIA RTX 3070. Considering that is way above the game’s system requirements, it seems unreasonable for the game to crash this way.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Not quite sure. Occurred after 95 minutes of an 8-player FFA match on Large Unknown. Match length likely a factor.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Not crash, so that I can play the game.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Unknown FFA crash.age3Yrec (18.4 MB)

9 Likes

Same here. My GPU is RTX3080 10G. Considering how the game graphic is, this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Ah yes, they updated the popcorn FX stuff ^^

also experienceing the same thing but with an gtx 1650 on mid settings at like a 30 mins game

the game doesnt crash for me though it just pops the message

Getting this error on 2v2s occasionally. Doesn’t crash the game always. I have a GTX 3060

Also getting the same error message around the 30 - 40 minute mark on half of my games. Hasn’t actually crashed yet but I’m playing on a 3060 so I know it isn’t my GPU. Used to play on my old 2060 and I never saw this message until I upgraded.

Same for me after latest update. My configuration is Windows 11 2H22, cpu amd ryzen 5 4650g, gpu integrated in cpu, 16gb of ram, graphics settings mostly medium. But in my case game crashes after pressing “ok” button((

it happened again, really quickly this time and i suspect its something to do with walls cause there was one guy spamming pillars across the map

It just happened to me in an 1v1 as well.
I think the game does not properly release the texture of units and buildings when they are killed. If you create enough units, it will crash the game. Neither me nor the opponent went overboard with buildings, but we were both spamming units like crazy…not sure if he also crashed lol.

RTX 2070 with 8GB of RAM.

Game length around 50 mins

4K resolution.

1 Like

ok i am noticing something in my games that i never seen before

the siege torches and other siege related animation ( cannon shots, etc) are flying really high into the sky and also the cameras, i dont think the game is getting rid of these things properly

1 Like

I’m having the same …

When click OK it auto crashes to desktop:

Ok this is getting even stranger, I think its not even just the game but something is happening with Nvidia gpus cause I have been getting out of memory errors for a bunch of other unrelated stuff as well

I have the same issue too lately, please fix or coordinate with NVIDIA to solve the issue as the game become unplayable.

thanks.

Man, you guys beat me to it, I have been getting this too. Got it 3 times, but only ONCE did it result in a full crash. The other two times it just paused my game kinda. I turned off all particle effects and that worked for me, haven’t gotten the message since doing that.

1 Like

I get the same error. I play Treaty and it crashes after some 60-90 minutes of game. Sometimes game vanishes, sometime I can continue to play. Please fix quickly!

Theyre like protesting... I just want that all of you working in IT stop Observating others without permission!!! I am saying that you should respect the rules of privacy. How can it be, that this type of Proffession are using their power to lower all others? Would you like If you go somewhere else in society, if others arent respecting the rules towarts you??
I just want to remember you, that others are existing to, everyone wants to be apreciated.
If that resonates, i am absolutely on the side of you all, apart that i am on my lowest.

thankful and collegial regards

Lucky

PS: this Game makes real fun, and i am realy amazed and excited of this development masterpiece.
This Game absolutely deserves to get paid for this price cause its absolutely worth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this happens me too but it didnt crashed so far.It happened on a treaty game at the 60 min

Yeah, I only play treaty games and it’s happened like 4 times out of maybe a total of 10, twice resulting in a crash, so the game is kinda unplayable for me. I don’t get it, I turned off almost EVERY special effect too.

I Been Playing with the Ethiopia civilization in treaty , 3 times the game its crashing without saying a word now.
please the crashing times are showing out again. :rage: :triumph: :tired_face: :sob: