Crashing during splash screen.. Found something

Hello! My game crashes when I try to do the benchmark test, it goes to the loading/splash screen and the freezes and crashes to desktop, sometimes I have the same crash while loading games from custom games.

Iv’e tried messing about with the page file, changing settings, putting the game on different drives, verify game through steam… but with no luck. Today i checked the event viewer in windows and i saw that this error pops up.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event id: 65

So it seems like it is something related to windows? I tried updating visual cc ++ but with no luck… also tried removing nvidia audio and usb drivers…

Anyone got a clue?? Please help…

// Victor

Okey seems like i found out some more about this problem. It seems to be the xbox overlay, I found this error message…

Application (“C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_5.420.11102.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\GameBarFTServer.exe” -Embedding) (PID: 4700) has failed to complete a COM/RPC call because of an invalid message from server. User Action Try the operation again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

I went through a guide to double check that my RPC settings were in order but didn’t find any issues…

Thoughts?

Please help…