Crashing every 10-15 minutes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 26865
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I get an error after 10-15 minutes. The game is basically unplayable. The error is “The instruction at 0x00007FF711EC4135 use the memory address 0x000000…0A0. The memory state cannot be read”. I didn’t have this error before the update.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Launch any mission (I usually play campaign)
  2. Play a while (something like 10-15 minutes)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game would not crash.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

AOE3DE Crash

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Campaign 1.age3Ysav (1.9 MB)

Sounds like your computer is running out of memory (RAM).

Hello, the only possibility would then be a memory leak in the game : I have 32go of Ram and had 0 issues before the new patch. Something in the newest hotfix added an issue but I have no idea why. I just hope the devs will fix it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like