Crashing in ranked (intentional to avoid loss)

today half an hour ago at around 17:30 26.11.2019 in 2 vs 2 when my team was wining the game crashed after we killed enemy army and his eco. I have my map replay to prove it.I can’t upload replays on this message.I hope if someone watches it here is name of replay on my machine MP Replay v101.101.33164.0 @2019.11.26 170814 (1) Anyway I don’t want any reimbursement or stuff like that i just want these issues fixed. Oh yes, I want an easier way to report bugs please! If I did not like this game I would not care to report.

1 Like

I don’t believe that it’s possible to others watch your replays if you don’t share a recording of them or even the replay file itself.

What are your current difficulties reporting a bug? Remember that there is a forum session specific for that, here’s a post detailing what you should do to proper report bugs.

Quick tip if you’re a non-native english speaker: you can make your posts here at your native language, there is a tool that automatically translates non-english text to english, and works pretty well!

1 Like

thank you this helps a lot. I will report that way verry easy.

1 Like