Crew in siege machines and rework on warships

As title says, for me the catapult looks so out of context in such reallistic and full of detail scenario, really need some crew on it, also war ships look really bad and devoid of love compared to the rest of units.

Just remember its being developed in Aoe 3 engine, so please use that game as reference, war ships and siege in aoe 3 are elemental and visually stunning, so please add the same love and essence to AomR.

5 Likes

For me the ships look fine but I agree that siege would be much better having crew on them (even a single unit), my guess they decided to not add it because of the complexity of implementing it, I believe the fact that the original does not have it made them not to worry about it too, which is fair in my opinion.

1 Like

I really don’t care that much about crew on catapult, but would not dislike it lol. Catapult is really looking too clean and could have better texture tough.
I like the way Trirremes are but really think that Nemean Lions are too weird.
AoE 3 is beautiful on water battles, I’m really excited to see how AoM Re is gonna be.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d prefer crewed siege.
But not sure about ships. They don’t have a crew in AoE3 either and their are obviously wrongly scaled because they have to.
Real ships have a crew as big as the population limit.

Yeah just thought the same about the lions, I think the problem is in the paws, but I dont like them as I used to love the original ones, they should work on those lions. They should be bigger or better somehow,

True, but I would love to see epic warships battles againt krakens and leviathans lol leviathan should be bigger sinc eit transport people lol wondering if they changed it