Cuman allies do not attack Tatars in Ivaylo 3

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.54684.0 7486483
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In Ivaylo scenario 3 Tsar of the Bulgars, when the Cumans become allied with the player after killing their Khans, they are still allied with the Tatars – neither will attack each other.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Ivaylo scenario 3.
  2. Kill the Khans in the Cuman base to gain Cumans as an ally.
  3. Watch the Cumans and Tatars happily ride past each other as if the other does not exist. Cuman castles do not attack Tatars in range, and vice versa.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Once the Cumans are allied with the player, the Cumans and Tatars should be enemies.

Hey @TommoChocolate
This currently doesn’t happen in our tests, are you sure you killed all of khans? Because there are 6 of them.
thanks for the answer

I killed three Khans: there are three for the Cumans and three for the Tatars. The Cumans allied with me and attacked the Golden Horde, but they didn’t attack the Tatars even when Tatar units were within range of their castle, so presumably they were still allied. This was on Hard difficulty – not sure if that’s relevant.

Perhaps this is intended behaviour, and the Cumans and Tatars are never supposed to be enemies, but it wasn’t what I expected…

Oh, ok, i now understand what you mean. This behaviour is by design though, so this is not a bug in the end.
Thanks for the concerns nonetheless.
have a nice day

1 Like