These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest build
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 11 (version irrelevant it seems)
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
as title suggested. When player enter a lobby with datamod with custom content, and host clicks ready to send files to player, a window will pop up asking player if they wish to download it. clicking YES to download, clicking NO will make them exit the lobby.
however clicking ANYWHERE on screen aside from YES, will have the same result as clicking NO thus kicking them out of lobby. Very often players will over click, or tabbed out to see steam messages etc or happening to be typing in lobby and message pops up thus misclicks, it happens extremely often, pls fix!
heres a screenshot of where player must click… anywhere else equates to clicking no.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- host custom content with data mod
- host clicks ready
- player joins game greeted by the message click anywhere but yes and no.
- gets kicked
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
not get kicked except when clicking NO