- **GAME BUILD 31/01/23
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
With the new release this morning, I hosted a custom map (Path Blood) which I have hosted the past few days with 0 problems.
After a few people complained about weird things happening, I examined the triggers.
All the triggers are recognized, but not executed correctly.
Modify Attribute, Attack, Add = ends up setting or subtracting. Multiply seems to work, but the others give a wrong reading.
This same bug also affected multiple unit generations, and taskings.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create custom scenario.
- Create trigger with effect of “Modify Attribute”
- In the Effect, after selecting Robin Hood (or anything else), and setting Attribute to Attack, Add, 2 points, type 3 armor class.
- Create Robin Hood on the map.
- Test scenario. You will see Robin Hood’s AP to read 11-9 (Assuming Post Imp)
- Changing “Add” to “Set” also produces incorrect results.
Robin Hood’s AP should read 11+6 (Assuming post Imperial with full blacksmith)