Daily problem with quitters in mp

I play almost every day and its more common than not that I am with people who quits in the middle of a game or after just a couple of minutes.

For example, if you play 4 vs 4, it will be very uneven and destroy the whole dynamic if you suddenly play 2 vs 4. You should be able to give some form of punishment to these players as they ruin the whole gaming experience.

Either that they can not enter a new game in a certain number of minutes or that they get a deduction in xp so people stop leaving mid game. Its really annoying.

I also understand that it sometimes can be a connection issue but then you should be able to reconnect to the match again.

We hear you @R0BSWE.

Leaving thread open in case people want to discuss the best way to go about this…Thanks!

1 Like

Reconnecting should definetly be a feature (and also pausing in multiplayer games to wait for a person).

I think of Dota 2 as a good example for those 2 features.

2 Likes

1.Add reconnection function
2.When the player is disconnected, AI will take over
3.Allow players to pause voting
4.Punish malicious quitters

Here are my four suggestions

3 Likes

Completely agree, good suggestions. It would improve the multiplayer experience significantly.

Unfortunately too many games are ruined because of these problems today. Hoping for a solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is still a big problem. :confused: