"Dawn of the Dukes" (2nd Expansion Pack): How do you pre-order?

I’d like to pre-order this, but it’s not showing up in Steam, that I can find. Is it possible to pre-order? If not, I think Microsoft should open up pre-orders for it soon, or at least create a Steam Wishlist landing page so we can track it

2 Likes

“Dawn of the Dukes” expansion is still only announced. We only know that DLC will be released this Summer ( there is no specified date ).

2 Likes

It is not possible to pre-order currently.

3 Likes

If they announced about it with more details like what civs will be and campaigns you will be able to pre-order it like what they did with LOTW.

1 Like

I want to order it now (take my $). I don’t care what it looks like (beyond what was already shown at Fan Event), you inspired me to want it now, so I can “gl hf”

2 Likes

11, come on man it is just a talk. If you felt bad I am really sorry, and yes GL HF man :+1:t2:. We love this game :heart:.

1 Like

If you want you can give me the money and illvorder you the game when it becomes available lol

1 Like

I suspect a late July release for the next expansion, so you should be able to preorder it in early July.

1 Like