These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v. 100.13.58326.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Unable to de-activate this mod. In the Tools Section, Mods subsection: I Subscribed to the mod, but found it too dark. I then de-activated it by de-selecting the green selection button next to the mod, exited the game and restarted it. I opened a Skirmish game, but the mod was still operating. I then Unsubscribed from the mod, exited the game and even ran a “Verify Integrity of Game Files” from the Properties menu. When I started up the game again and selected a Skirmish game to play, the Day Night Cycle Mod was still operative. I truly don’t know what to do to stop it from operating. I have changed maps, civilizations, etc., to no avail. The Day Night Cycle mod is still there.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Subscribe to Day Night Cycle mod
- Select Day Night Cycle mod (green “radio button” next to mod title)
- De-select Day Night Cycle mod (de-select green “radio button” next to mod title)
- Select Skirmish type game from main menu
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Day Night Cycle mod should have ceased to operate and the default full daylight mode should have been restored.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Sorry, I was not saving/recording the game, unfortunately.