DCL + New campaigns

Hi.

It’s a tut for me!

New nations + campaigns in other DCLs.

Spain x Aztec

Japan x China and Mongol

Polish Empire x Turkish or Byzantine Empire

Nordic Nations (Danes, Vikings x Europe)

What do you think about other campaigns and new civilizations?

I guess at most that the game in the final will offer 16 civilizations …

im guessing 32 nations before they halt development for good… then the modders will come in to revive the game like AOE 2 lol

1 Like

No no no let’s make it freaking 80 civs, why the hell not?

Man, chill out with the numbers and crazy quantity, why don’t ya?

2 Likes

dude the previous games had so many civs i should expect this much from this game too

Different design. Different game.

Why so obssesed with the numbers? The game isn’t even out and you already want more lul.
Truly mindboggling.

1 Like

if the numbers are less then less cultures will be represented in the game and i dont want that… 16 is definitely not the number of civs i want in AOE 4

Bruh, that’s too bad, I suppose.

My mind hurts from reading that.

1 Like

15$ blood DLC.

↓♫$4◘,N│♂Š (characters)

1 Like

Why does people want quantity over quality? Myself prefer to be less civilizations so there is room for more uniqueness and diversity between each civilization on the battlefield.

They’ll at least add 2-5 more so there are still more to come but I don’t expect anything above 15 civilizations for AoE4 if they not suddenly change their mind on their approach.

AoE2 have way too many and most of them feel and look the same and that to me is my number 1 critique over that game. Having more does not always guarantee in making it “better” in my opinion and AoE2 is a good evidence of that.

2 Likes

I think 15 to 20 is a good estimate.

1 Like

You may have read this elsewhere. You may not like it. But they try to make more assymetrical civs in AOE4. It is harder to have 25 assymetrical civ than 25 variations of the same civ (as in AOE 2). So, 16 civs in all, maybe 20, looks pretty much OK for me. Let’s AOE2 go to 48civs, those games are different and should not be compared on the numbers of civs.

1 Like

Aztec

No Native Americans in this game please…

Nordic Nations (Danes, Vikings x Europe)

Danes and Vikings are too similar.

What do you think about other campaigns and new civilizations?

Turks, Japanese, Byzantines, Poles, Dravidians, Spanish, Koreans…

Anything from Americas, Sub-Sahara Africa or Oceania is a big no-go.

2 Likes

Amateur numbers. You forgot a zero it seems!

1 Like

It should be Japanese vs Koreans - the Imjin War. From Oda Nobunaga to Tokugawa Ieyasu