Deck rearranging

We would love to be able to more easily order decks. Right now, you have to copy decks and delete the ones you don’t want in order to get them in order. It would be nice to be able to just click and drag the decks into the position desired without having to make a new copy and cycle through everything.

23 Likes

Totally agree, should be an easy and very helpful feature.

4 Likes

This would be one of those subtle QoL improvements that would really be appreciated. Love it.

4 Likes

It would be good to organize them by categories. For example sea decks, treaty decks, rush decks, etc.

Good that @OperaticShip743 reminds us about this topic. This QoL feature seems relatively easy to implement and very useful.

I hope it is in devs backlog already :blush:

Edit: Sorry, @Reja_7605 was the first one to reminds us about the topic after 7 months (I need to have a bigger screen on my phone…)
Anyway, we all want to have this feature :wink:

6 Likes

Also why do we have to cycle to a new deck after adding a card to get the card orders correct.

2 Likes

I can’t think a more needed QoL improvement much needed as this.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I have made a ticket for manual deck arranging in our database as a QoL suggestion.

The comment from @BazzZ94 is separate issue but I have also reported that. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Pass our sincerest appreciation and gratitude to the rest of the Tantalus team. You’re all doing a fabulous job.

Thank you.

3 Likes