Definitely No Major Announcements this Week

The DLC will come with a French rework with a white flag bearer (people have asked for flag bearers). Like Taj Mahal ability, but you instalose.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for some puzzle

14 Likes

That would still be better than inspiring flags

3 Likes

When the DLC appeared, developers added all artillery to the game, two for artillery commander and loader

If there is an European-themed DLC I’d suggest making their towns “grander” (such as reskinned churches and capitols in later eras) than the current colonial-looking ones.

2 Likes

como se llama la plantilla de ese meme amigo?

I’m for a 100% straight announcement instead of puzzles to show the new and long awaited Hawaian civ

2 Likes

The name is where monkey

vale colega gracias, es que una vez vi ese meme y me dio bastante risa xd

6 Likes

Here it’s monday already. Any minute now…
Something is going on for sure

2 Likes

A lot of those branches get updated daily. I think tantalus-staging-stable and microsoft_final_release are the ones that change shortly before an update. I think currently microsoft_final_release is equivalent to the current patch.

1 Like

it should be monday in the US or the studio time, which is in Spain I think, so w8 for a bit longer

14:10 in Poland and in Washington 08:10 - I hope they will announce the good news soon!

4 Likes

Iam so hyped lol :smiley: Much more hype than on age 4

4 Likes

6fgm71

23 Likes

I personally count on Moroccans as a new civ (free for African Royals DLC owners) and I am counting on the announcement of a large European DLC - Austria-Hungary civ, Italians civ and Prussians civ + 5 brand new Historical Battles (Including the Battle of Vienna, in which we play as Austrians and defend Vienna, waiting for the help of the Winged Hussars! - a small preview of the second DLC adding Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and Danes :wink: )

Austria-Hungary

Italians

How Italy became a country, in one animated map - Vox

Prussians

obraz

4 Likes

I hope too, that it will be Moroccans/barbary. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is people here that aren’t getting the irony of this post and are going serious :melting_face:

1 Like

20:00 (CEST) and still nothing…

1 Like