Delhi / Indian civic Language

When cant have logical argument just bring imaginative stupid thoughts. Do you understand Mughal was different civilization? At least it was 1 dynasty for 250 years or so. Unlike Delhi sultanate. 5 dynasties short lived.

Well Taj Mahal shows clearly thats what they focused on making buildings in their names to show off. Had there been innovation and great prosperity for a majority of population, those wouldn’t have sucked so much.

During these Sultanate rule and Mughal rule. Hindu influence was still great in India and thrived by defending somehow and later come out at top. Don’t imagine read history.

So you claim to be the only person with a sense of history?

I think the devs have done their fair bit of reading and went forward to create a civ based on a certain city in a certain time.

Unfortunately for you, it won’t change. Deal with it. We’ll have Delhi Sultanate.

And saying things like Mughals and Delhi Sultanate sucked and brought hardship to India makes me feel like you’re one of the supporters of those in India who want to erase the greatness of Islamic contributions to India, and are rewriting textbooks as we speak. Ironically you want us to “read” lol.

I don’t. I am not in this alone. Many fellow Indians have problem. If you have time read this.

Microsoft has acknowledged indeed.

If this was only one person , they wouldn’t have done that.

Problem is being represented as Indian. And it is a big problem. Doesn’t matter you acknowledge or not. Microsoft did.

And it is a blunder from Relic.
No one heard of Delhi Sultanate. A group of 5 tiny short lived dynasties. This is important it’s 5 Short lived. Why brining Mughal that’s a different topic.
If you are Islamic you can’t just say great Islamic contributions cos you might have been taught that way.

The great Islamic contribution they bring was the Great destruction of Hindu and Buddhist culture who were innovating in terms of Universities, temples and libraries. They were so insecure they tried to kill and forcefully convert as people didn’t want to convert to Islam and didn’t want its teachings. For e.g the Islamic calendar was so wrong. I could keep on going…
Go google about Nalanda University and check its destroyer.
Justify by saying anyone would do that? No. You see there were other religious civilization/kings who allow all religion to prosper.

For Relic research first point they are Canadian company second do they have so much resources to carry out in depth research. I doubt. How much is their revenue or profit. I doubt they spend much in research. Did they talk to any scholar on Indian soil. According to mix diversity and representation. If they did tell us who they talk to.

Even today the poverty problem in India and much less educated community. Don’t push me to go towards there. For this Then you will blame govt. Oh because you have to defend Islam in any way that’s how you are taught.

There are still Buddhist Bamiyan structures destroyed in Afghanistan.
Ask majority of Indian they would be happy if these greedy Islamists haven’t arrived.

So yes please read.

1 Like

You should be a professor at Oxford University. not in the forum.

1 Like

I must say with due respect that you are the most idiotic and irrelevant kid I found here. Go play Fortnite please. Talking about history is way ahead of you.

1 Like

Dude most of us Indians are well aware of our history and language which is why we are talking about this in the first place, but this doesn’t mean we all qualify for Oxford. Also, most of the people arguing about this are kids and gamers who dont know s**t about their own DNA and history. Writing long illustrations copy pasted from Wikipedia, judging us, labelling us like all the world media do. We dont need to explain 15 year olds what language we spoke from 500 years. We know about it, because we read about it, learned about it both socially and academically, the latter is where most arguing idiots here are less known for.

You want to understand the language or historical authenticity?

Let’s try to say things without blurting out clearly offensive comments.