Delhi Sultanate is the best representation of Indian Subcontinent of medieval era

The use of Delhi sultanate is outsmart right and historically accurate. Hats off to Microsoft for bringing the real empires in The Age of Empires VI rather than petty countries.
The using of elephants in war by Delhi sultanate is historically accurate as well as the using of Allaudin Khalji’s Siege Towers which he used in many castle invasions.
Indians should respect their history.
I wish in later expansions they also introduce the Mughal Empire which might also be very interesting as many other small factions with their own unique warriors served under Mughal Empire like Rajputs, Gurkhas, Nihang warriors etc.
Right now I’m just excited and can’t wait to play as Delhi Sultanate :slight_smile:

8 Likes

True, love the route they have gone with the dynasties. Also excited for any future possibilities of more kingdoms from Indian subcontinent.

2 Likes

Jeez these threads are going out of control. Few days ago I used to saw people are pissed over why Delhi Sultanate is a thing and now this. I am seeing everyone trolling on each other based on a civ. I will be much happier if Delhi or any civs from this subcontinent gets removed from the game. Not even a DLC. All you guys care is your stupid modern day politics.

2 Likes

Yes my friend and Chola, Chalukya vijayanagar were originated in Mars. I wonder why Curiosity Rover didn’t send any photos of it

It’s becoming India Pakistan. Does anyone have idea how North Koreans can get access of Age of empires &. We’ll see debates on original Korea,

Chola, Shalukya, Gupta, Mughal and many more were present in the subcontinent at some point of history. Microsoft just picked the one which best represent the theme of AoE4. I don’t know why some people are unable to accept it.
Don’t you think they must have done a comprehensive research before selecting the Empire. We should respect their work and decision.

They were at the same time of Delhi sultanate accept Gupta. Delhi Sultanate has historic clash with Mongols so it’s just based on it.

Yes it was a part of subcontinent’s history. But you can’t tag it indian. European powers were part of many continent’s history. But it didn’t made their empire native American or Asian. It’s political entity which invaded indian subcontinent it’s not ethnic group of it.

1 Like

I just started this thread because I’ve seen how much good work the developers has put in the game to make all Factions unique and yet historically compliment each others. I wonder why some people are abusing it just because of one single selection of an empire because they didn’t like it. That’s the beauty of history, some love it, some hate it and some just simply ignore it and enjoy the game.
Respect the history and take games as a work of art. So far I’m loving the game. It’s beautiful, it’s immersive and it is living the pure history for crying out loud…
Just can’t wait to play it…

1 Like

Why not. I’m also excited about It.
If you want to say it’s best civ to represent shouth Asia then I’ve no problem it is cuz it played major role in the region. But you said it’s best civ to represent india it’s foreign invading force with its capital in India. It’s culture, language, armies were not indian. If you want you can call it indian. But it’ll be your personal opinion.

1 Like

I said Indian subcontinent not India… The subcontinent comprise of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Bhuttan. India is not the Indian subcontinent.

1 Like

I love this post and I agree with this totally, even if this is just a troll post

1 Like

Just like when we say Indian Ocean doesn’t mean that ocean belong to India. Just chill.

1 Like

Because it feels like twisting the words to say something and prove something.

It’s your personal opinion. There were many.

Gun(goon) is not the word. There’s term for it called “Mercenaries” which they were not. They were professional soldiers of their Rajwadas or kingdoms.Their kingdoms were part of mughal empire and payed tribute to it. they fought by it’s side under kings like Mansingh.

I don’t know what you trying to prove. But there’s fun fact when Maratha empire sieged Delhi some rajput kings fought by the side of Mughals and some old mughal nawabs & nizams joined maratha Confederacy and fought for them.

Don’t try to discriminate

This post has turned into a gutter of political opinions for trolls. Please lock it @AndyPXIII & @anon63664082 . I am sorry to keep @-ting you.

1 Like

You are right they should probably close this thread. It’s just nonsense at this point

1 Like