Delhi Sultanate Mastery Military Construction

I built 10 palisade walls in the dark age in pup version using only spearman villagers in town center max resources then surrendered as directions doesn’t say to age up.

3 Likes

This mastery must not use villager to construct palisade or it would count.
Try build with only spearman unit.

1 Like

I did.

there was one time I had the villagers construct one barracks a few houses then killed them. other times i leave them garrisoned in the town center. i then created 5 spearman and then constructed 10 separate walls then surrendered the game, one time I even built the walls then aged up then surrendered. I have built 10 palisade walls some where the total when i click on the spearman are greater than 10. I have successfully constructed 10 walls where the spearmen show 10 on the palisade button. still, I cannot get the mastery.

this is my last mastery; I have gotten all the others, so this is not some issue as simple as me not reading the description.

1 Like

well it seems to be fixed, but at the cost that I lost all my completed masteries.

1 Like

Please contact support! This is something the team will want more details on.

1 Like

I have noticed the same for me. I tried multiple times, in 1v1 vs AI. or in a map without AI.
The mastery does not progress.

I have the same problem, tried it 3 times…

1 Like

It doesn’t work, I tried it many times, changed the language of the game, built 10 walls in small pieces, built up the floor of the map with walls. It didn 't help :neutral_face:

Same issue. Tried 10 short walls and one long wall. All with spearmen, all in games where I never left the dark age.

Same here. Tried many times. Must be a game bug.

Trying this now to no Avail. Cannot complete Dheli mastery. Please fix

Same issue here, tried everything I could think of. Put in a support ticket, here’s hoping.

Delhi Sultanate, second mastery will not complete. It is a very easy mastery to complete and I have it done over ten times.

Build ten palisade walls during age 1 without using villagers.

I have been making 10 separate walls roughly 30 wood each using only my spearmen, in age 1.

3 Likes

Also having this exact problem, had plenty of matches and certain I met the requirements, and not completing.

1 Like

Thank you @Swagnar1804 and @HerrMoravian + all. There’s definitely something going on here; we’re checking into it!

2 Likes