Deluxe Edition for AOE4 confirmed

I’ll have the deluxe and even a collector’s edition if it comes out. I love this game already, even if Age of Empires II remains my favorite.

1 Like

Not sure if I should like it or if I should´nt like it

Really cool.

It is a pity that there is no bonus civ e.g. Byzantines in the Deluxe Edition.

Do they seriously expect me to shelve out 99 Swiss Franks for the Deluxe Edition LMAO

Even the Standard edition is kinda expensive. I don’t remember AOE3 being that expensive at launch.

3 Likes

for Germany its basic release prices, 59,99. 10€ more thanage 3 was back in the day, but thats with all games now. Deluxe edition for 20 more is a BIT bmuch considering only some cosmetic stuff and the info plus soundtrack. till got it though, supporting any RTS coming out. I hope there will be a physical one though, I would rather get that for 20 extra than just virtual stuff

3 Likes

That sounds like we can play only 4 of the 8 Civilzations at launch…but iam not sure about that.

no, dont worry, its just that only 6/8 civs were revealed officially, and they may not write all 8 that will be there :wink:

2 Likes

What ?!!??!!?
“+ 27.18%” (if based on US dollar)

It’s an error, you should not pre-order yet. It happens often happens with Switzerland with game releases and pre-orders…
Sure they will fix it in the next days

1 Like

I hope so too, because with those prizes, AOE4 seems really expensive.

Any news for retail?