Deluxe Edition for AOE4 confirmed

I’ve just checked the store page and apparently we’re getting a Deluxe Edition guys:

20 Likes

I saw that we I post in my thread the screenshots , really cool

1 Like

I think I want that sweet deluxe edition! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope physical édition :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want to buy it now

Very beautiful artwork, do we know who made that?

As of 15 minutes ago, the store listing has been removed. Check steam db

1 Like

Hmmm… Very strange. I added age of empires in my wish list yet at april, but today it was remove from my account. And AOE4 disappeared from steam. :thinking:

4 Likes

Probably wanted to save it for E3 and uploaded it by mistake. Either way, the artwork looked lovely.

Though the Deluxe Edition doesn’t sound that exciting for me, personally.

2 Likes

Maybe it mean that they want to start preorder in E3…

1 Like

Yeah just checked, the AOE 4 page is completely gone when you look it up on steam
That’s strange because they have had it up since the fan preview

1 Like

They’ve updated it too early I guess.

Some civs which haven’t been announced seemed to have been shown via the screenshots.

This basically confirms more AOE4 info and civ reveals at E3 this Sunday

7 Likes

Yes she will be back after the conference I think.

1 Like

I don’t see it listed in the steam store which is weird since I had it on my wishlist.

There was a bit of a blip.

3 Likes

We need a physical Collector’s Edition, please. My shelves full of games with all big box and collector’s AoE games need their new brother here, too.

7 Likes

lile the unitcounter chart, that will be interesting. And shows its still there. BUT I dislike the fact that it deosnt say anything about DLCs. Maybe there will be a bigger version, or season pass.

Surely several editions:
-digital
-digital deluxe
-physical deluxe
-collector.

2 Likes

can it download now?

ohhh I would LOVE to get a collectores edition :smiley: already got my age 4 beer thingy merch :smiley: