Developers, a CALL TO ACTION. Mutliplayer needs FIXING!

The lack of “promised support” on launch is going to start insta-refunds real quick. dunno what they are doing…

Since they’re indie devs and they game clearly isn’t doing well with sales, I suspect their monthly overhead will become higher than their profits over the next few months so they’ll most likley stop developing the game soon.
Microsoft could fund them behind the scenes to increase the chances of aoe4 doing well but I really doubt that would happen.

1 Like

As a casual player Who liked to play online, the current ranked system is becoming unplayable.

Since i only have a couple of games, independent of winning and losing, when i play 2vs2 i always play with New players… (I am not claiming to be excelent or something)

This has become quite troublesome as we have a hugely gap in teams (both with beginners). It has become even worse, when we get SEVERAL games in an afternoon with the same partner (i got the same one 3 times and he was always quiting at 6. Mins)

This makes team rated games unplayable for casual players (something that didnt happen in the original, as we could see which type of match was going to be)

As a casual player Who liked to play online, the current ranked system is becoming unplayable.

The Discussion has mainly moved from ‘ranks in custom’ to ‘seperate ranks in custom’, which can be viewed here:

1 Like