Devs, I love all this artwork! Any chance I could give you a few bucks to get some high-res files of them?

These are all so pretty, I would love to have some high-res versions with and without the logo/text so I can admire the wonderful artwork and set my background to them! I was thinking another little DLC, like the soundtrack?

26 Likes

Yeah whoever does the artwork for this game is supremely talented. I love them.

A little artbook is a grand idea!

23 Likes

I’m glad you think so! I mean the artwork is already made, right?

I would also be interested in a physical poster/coffee mug/etc if there was a little merch store.

4 Likes

I liked the design of the haciendas. I suppose he is a different artist than the one who makes the coseptual art.

10 Likes

I need that guy to design my house, I love the layout

2 Likes

Lots of games on steam have artbooks you can purchase. I’d love to see that for this game. Just a little extra $$$ to put in their coffers so the support can continue. I also like supporting good artists.

5 Likes

I tweeted at them with a request for a artbook. Let’s hope they consider it!

4 Likes

I think they are inside the game files, lemme check.

1 Like

An Artbook would be great! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok, here you. Hope the mods and admin won’t kill me :smiley:

Wait… (Damn webp disabled). These images are in 4k but the compression in here, instead of just allowing webp or compressing to webp, is something else.

12 Likes

You even found the Mexico civ?! Wasn’t expecting that - but I am pleasantly surprised!

To the devs, I’m still interested in getting the versions with the cool promotional text and of course any other artwork/concept art that you may have!

1 Like

It turns out great, btw

7 Likes

1 Like

Has anyone found anything similar for the Knights of the Mediterranean promo image?

2 Likes

6 Likes

El dibujante de esto tiene muchisimo talento

1 Like

fairly confident this is by craig mullins, same man that’s done aoe cover art since aoe3

3 Likes

Originals