Devs: Improve your communication! Everyone will benefit

The fact of the matter is that to this day we haven’t received a lot of information for this game and I don’t talk about the limited small events where they gave us small clips of fast-play clips with weird camera angles to make it look “cool”.

Apart from the little amount of information, there is for each civilization we know almost nothing about gameplay & other stuff that you can see if they would give us at least one 1v1 match between the developers or the council. It would help answer a lot of our questions & concerns regarding this game.

There is as I see it two possible reasons why they are so silent:

1. They are very comfortable and sure that the state of the game right now is in good status and therefore they don’t feel the need to give us early beta or footage yet.

2. Or they have read into the concerns & feedback from the community and are deciding whether or not to delay the game into 2022 so they can address some of the concerns.

Either way regardless of what the reason is their lack of communication is strange to me because they would want us to be informed about what’s going on, so whoever is in charge of the communication towards us must have a strange way to see things and is not doing a good job in my opinion.

They keep telling us they are making this game for us the community, well how are they planning on doing that if they keep us in the dark? The game is less than 4 months away from release and we know almost nothing about the game and that to me is worrying.

4 Likes

Your second suggestion could be right

They need to hire better designers. it is 2021 and aoe4 3D art looks like ps1 game. The new aoe3 de african royals look better than aoe4. As for the community… they really don’t care, they will ignore suggestions and continue to develop and finish the project for money and then abandon the game as usual. :relaxed:

1 Like

I can understand that the graphics aren’t on the same level as other games in 2021 but come on the same as PS1 graphics?

These comments are ridiculous to describe an issue that isn’t that much of a problem. Do I find some issues with the way the graphics are now? Yes, I do and I can relate to the concern that most people voice on these forums but to say they look like PS1 graphics is insane.

3 Likes

true, that was just a way to say how bad they are for today’s standards. Hopefully, they will polish the graphics and release with better visuals

Great post! Lol, I said this some time ago too, but reading yours makes mine look armature and childish. This post needs to get pinned!!

Yeah… I agree. If they can’t win faith in a customer and they have no right to say sorry after its release. They didn’t communicate well, and they didn’t take feedback well because they had no beta (or had one like 1 weeks ago before the release) and then they’re crying “oh we don’t know where all the fans went!?”

1 Like

People are concerned about Units and building Scaling, bit Cartoonish graphics apart from that it’s ok, It’s not ps1 like graphics It’s just missing some details and not so realistic than cartoonish.

4 Likes