DEVS, Nerfing Regnitz to 2 relics is a terrible idea

Cheaper and faster produced units, this fits so good in the “Swabia” concept :slight_smile: This is actually very good idea, I like that.

I had a problem with the first mastery of HRE, which was to collect resources using villagers inspired by holy inspiration. I found the holy inspiration command but nothing seemed to happen when I selected the villager (even though the symbol appeared over them when I clicked it). Any ideas or is it a bug?

this is my favourite idea and makes the most sense if we are to consider diverse gameplay

it would very likely need a buff in another area of HRE to make up for the potential eco hit, but it would certainly make the actual usage of relics more meaningful

at this rate though, i doubt devs will implement something this intelligent for a long time… i mean look at how stupidly slow they were to buff burgrave and to something that incredibly boring?? and they havent even hinted at the other semi useless landmarks

1 Like

I don’t agree, and thats fine. Your opinions seems more popular.
I don’t agree because the truth is the other buffs the HRE get from the relics are next to irrelevant. There is no incentive to actually grab more than 2 Relics if 2 relics is the cap in the Regnitz. Well, not much more incentive than any other civ.

I do like the “relic contest” part of the civ, shame to see it becoming less of a game-plot point as im fairly sure will happen. Don’t bluff, you won’t really do more than a sigh if you fail to secure a 3rd relic when Regnitz only holds 2. You will not even focus on the 3rd relic as something of importance to secure. The contested relic play will be next to none existing. Shame. Weird that no one sees it.