Diadochi Custom Campaign

Hello everyone, I wanted to share some of my progress on a custom campaign I have been working on regarding the succession crisis and wars that occured after the death of Alexander the Great, better known as the Wars of the Diadochi.

The Campaign will feature 7 scenarios and will be playable for everyone regardless of DLC ownership. As of writing this, 3 scenarios have been completed.

Here are some historical resources:

I would also love to share some screenshots:


I have also recently created a YouTube channel & series going over how to make custom scenarios, following one of the scenarios that will be in this campaign if anyone is interested.

8 Likes

Wait why was the Cuman/Tatar architecture added into the mix?

1 Like

Just to add a bit of architectural diversity, this is the only time in the entire campaign where this type of architecture is used, most of the players use Greek or Achaemenid architecture throughout the whole campaign. Also generally the main game architectures look better than the chronicles ones IMO so I like to add them If I can.

This particular area the screenshot represents is Central Asia near Baktria & Sogdiana

1 Like

I see. Good to know.

1 Like