Digital Deluxe Edition Items Feedback - Extremely Disappointing :(

Yea it’s a single png image :frowning:

Nothing more.

I would check if it’s not only the preview image of some kind or that you maybe have not downloaded all stuff. Just one single PNG seems meager :frowning:

1 Like

I hope this is a joke, we were supposed to have more arts, I want my money back, please Relic, answser something !

1 Like

Don’t you guys feel scammed when the JPGs are posted online, the soundtrack is uploaded to youtube and the monument things will be added with mods?

This is why any kind of digital bonus goods are not worth it.

1 Like

The soundtrack is okay but the craig mullin “art compilation” and the unit counter chart are the problem.

Disappointed as well. The unit counters chart needs some text. They may be pushing the Deluxe Edition and that is why the soundtrack is not currently available for purchase separately. :man_shrugging:

Here’s the civ artwork I snagged from Instagram which I feel should have been included:

8 Likes

Microsoft refund… :sweat:

5 Likes

I totally agree. Just ridiculous.

2 Likes

The soundtrack is the only redeeming perk; pretty solid in my opinion. The rest of the perks are subpar. Not really happy with the Deluxe Edition overall.

Refund and never buy a game made by Relic. They are big scammers the game has no fixes from beta, missing futures like ladder , bugs and a promised campaign which is revolutionary never done before but just real life videos with the same voice and becomes boring after time.

1 Like

btw, where is soundtrack? I can’ even find it.

The reason I bought the deluxe edition is to support the game but I agree the bonuses that comes with it are a joke and they should send out compensation to make up for it.

2 Likes

We need an answer from Relic on this. We didn’t even get a message to inform us where to find those goodies.
I don’t care that the goodies are leaked online as said before this is normal with digital content I do care that the artwork is only 2 jpeg while they released a full artbook few weeks after opening preco, that’s a scam, do the right thing, give us a ebook of the artbook.

4 Likes

The counter chart does not need labels, it is self-explanatory.

Very broadly (on the right), melee units counter cavalry, which counter ranged, which counter melee.

There are 6 types of units listed on the left:

Spearman
Man-At-Arms
Longbowman
Crossbowman
Horseman
Knight

Take your unit (the one on the left) and match it up with the enemy unit (at the top) and see if your unit counters it. The worst result is three minuses, like if you have a Horseman against their Spearman. The best result is three pluses, like you have your Crossbowman against their Man-at-Arms or their Knight.

Mhhhhhhhh… the sweet taste of consoomer tears x]

3 Likes

It does look like a rushed hack job. What’s weirdest these elements have no tie to actual development, can’t see justification why these elements wouldn’t be polished and robust on release day.
That’s too bad!

I’d mostly buy it for amazing digital art, expecting like 40-60 4k-8k artworks that can be for example- printed and hanged on the wall. Having like one good wallpaper… I can use PS and make wallpapers.

1 Like

I think it is the worst deluxe edition ever… ’
My disappointment is at the maximum!

2 Likes

Thing is, im sure this is in the separate artbook they’re selling.
But the fact the digital art compilation is a single jpg is pretty damn disappointing.

2 Likes

I’m not convinced there will be a lot of art prints in the companion book either. It’s advertised as only having four exclusive prints.

I am disappointed from the soundtrack as well, I was expecting one track for each faction including every peace and battle music from each age.

3 Likes