Diplomacy will be there accoring to steam page

Hi, I just checked the german steam page and it states
“Sie gegen den Rest der Welt – online können Sie im Mehrspielermodus mit bis zu 7 Freunden in PvP- und PvE-Modi an Wettkämpfen teilnehmen, Bündnisse eingehen oder einfach nur anderen zusehe”

translated: You against the rest of the world - online you can take part in “competitions” in multiplayer with up to 7 friends in PvP and PvE Modes, enter into alliances or just watch others.

This seems to show diplomacy is back. or (I hope not) Clan gameplay?
what do you think? what does the english page state?

1 Like

UK page: “Challenge the World – Jump online to compete, cooperate or spectate with up to 7 of your friends in PVP and PVE multiplayer modes.”

I’m guessing that “bündnisse eingehen” is just a localised translation of cooperating with friends, but like you very much hoping for a return of diplomacy!

1 Like

damn that would b e quite a …sad translation then :smiley: but yes, in that case its likely just a translation randoly fitting an age 2 ingame term. we will see^^

1 Like

What’s that ? [Kar Limit]

The phrase from german loosely translated would be “enter alliances”. Which could either mean that there is indeed diplomacy in the game (as anyone you are allied with is technically part of your allicane), OR Clan based gameplay. Clans as in Groups of gamers playing together, Mostly known from competetive esport teams like NaVi, which could also be called clan, depending on the game.
So basically its a group of players connected outside the game, which could also be called an alliance. and there would be special modes where they could battle between the clans.

But as was made clear to me, the OG english phrase did have a MUCH different wording.

1 Like