Disappearing keyboard layouts

Hello,
Every time I launch the game, my windows keyboard layouts disappear (default windows shortcut for switching them doesn’t do anything, keyboard layout menu in the taskbar also disappears). I can only make them reappear by forcing different default layout. I’ve reported this bug back in the stress test. Please, fix this.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, I’ve forwarded this along to our bug team.

3 Likes

Can’t switch language in Windows 10 after launch the game. Currentnly only way how I can fix this is restart whole system.

Very annoying since I use my main PC which I also use for my work, sometimes I need ALT+TAB to do something and without second language can’t do certain things.

3 Likes

Same problem. Very annoying

1 Like

SAME PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP IM TRIED OF RESTARTING OR USING ONLY CAPS EVERY TIME ;(

1 Like

The same problem even after the latest update.

By the way, to correct this issue open Settings from the Windows Start menu, go to Language settings, and choose English as the default input language instead of the default language of your OS.

For Russian speakers also check this video out: ИСПРАВЛЕНИЕ БАГА С КЛАВИАТУРОЙ В AGE OF EMPIRES IV. ИСПРАВЛЯЕМ ПРОБЛЕМУ С РАСКЛАДКОЙ В AOE4. - YouTube

1 Like