Disconnection with enhanced logging logs

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 40874
  • PLATFORM: Steam
  • Gamertag: Hectornauta

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Couldn’t find the official thread for the disconnections. Feel free to merge/move.
My teammate got disconnected in the first log file (jokerwin09, blue, ethiopians). It was the first ranked match of the day.
In the second file, I got disconnected (Hectornauta, grey, britons) with the match not even started. My game got stuck in the loading screen and (according to my friend) I did not have the “tick” mark during their loading screen. The match started without me (I appeared as disconnected). i had to quit by Alt + F4.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

It happens from time to time, there isn’t a patron. Since the last patch it happens

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

But one week before the patch it happened

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a ranked match
  2. Wait for you or another player to get disconnected

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

Includes the 2 log files from the matches mentioned and the recorded game fromthe match where my friend got disconnected.
In case I get more disconnections in the future I’ll try to upload the new logs again
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avs6f7XsqeDUzzAd9oJz2QwWpUsd?e=3MSq9d

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

This is how the screen looked for me when I got disconnected

Hi again, just wanted to include logs from October’s 10th when me and my friend suffered disconnections.

The first 3 matches were ok (in the second one an enemy dropped but I think it was voluntary)
In the match number 4 (ranked TG 4vs4). My friend jokerwin09 suffered a disconnection in the first minutes.
In the match number 5 (ranked TG 3vs3), an ally (Stallion) and I suffered both a disconnection in the first minutes.
The sixth one went ok

Here is the OneDrive link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avs6f7XsqeDU0DWt2lttWLrb-w8s?e=cDEwHa

The enhanced log is compressed using 7zip because it is 300 MB in size.

That’s all for this report.