Disconnects after last server maintenance

Game Version:

• **Build: 101.101.36906.0 49411835
  • **Platform: Steam
  • **Operating System: Windows 10
  • **Gamertag: megamoser

Issue:

I know that this issue has been reported before. I still opened a new topic as i only experience this problem since the latest server maintenance, i.e. sth must have changed. I experience the famous “disconnect after ~5 minutes” problem in 100% of my matches, only since the last server maintenance. i haven’t had ANY problems running DE so far and only extremely rarely experienced random disconnects (less than 1% of the matches).

After i’m disconnected from the match, i can’t open the multiplayer services any longer (“Signing in to Multiplayer Services” - “Sorry, failed to connect to multiplayer services. Please try again later”). After some time (hours; i assume once i’m assigned a new IP by my ISP), it works again, but matches still crash and the problem repeats.

dxdiag: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k0J64mj4ZKJ5PIgDL0C_hg37_EmWG1Nu/view?usp=sharing

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Play a multiplayer match
1 Like

Exactly the same thing happening to me

just a short update: the problem only occurs when i’m connected to my regular wifi. when i connect a mobile hotspot (using my phone), everything works - but of course playing via my phone’s hotspot is less than ideal. i’ve played numerous games via my regular wifi before and never experienced problems. so something must have changed since the last server maintenance - since than i experience 100% disconnects followed by the inability to connect to multiplayer services.