Disconnects and out of syncs

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.54545.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Sometimes the game will just randomly disconnect me or another player for seemingly no reason. My internet is fine, I can play other multiplayer games just fine. It always seems to happen with players from China or Brazil, but it’s an issue that I never seemed to really have in CC. Alternatively, it can also happen as I’ve just started to try and play the game. Also never really happened in CC

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I honestly don’t even know. It happens seemingly at random, typically with Chinese or Brazil players.
  2. Be playing the game
  3. Have message fly up saying it’s trying to reconnect, then that I’m out out of sync, then I’m forcefully disconnected.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

To not be disconnected so that I can actually play the game

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I have another video that I want you to see, which shows me being disconnected at the start. Can I plese get an email to send it on, I can’t send it through here

Can you send it to us with WeTransfer or Google Drive?

Google Drive should be good, as long as the upload process is simple enough.

Please post it as a reply to this thread and not a DM, if it’s a DM I might not be able to see it

Sorry I am lost, I thought you were going to send a video?

Yes I was, I just want to know where to send it, as I can’t send it here. Hence why I asked for a link to some alternate site/software (e.g email, Dropbox) so that I can send it to you there. I can’t post it here for whatever reason. Sorry if I confused you, I just want to know where exactly I can send it, I’m not the most tech savy person

Ah oke!

Once you have uploaded the file, select “Get transfer link” and post it here if possible please :smiley:

I tried using that but it requires me to either have an email to send it to, or to go pro (and pay money) to send the file

Okay, can you add it here?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1veQRzXswNlZ0IFCb3q4RfrKr3eMZ4PcZ?usp=sharing

No

I dont have permission to do so

Okay, I hope it works now

I’ve uploaded it now

Nice, thank you so much :heart: