These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.54545.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Sometimes the game will just randomly disconnect me or another player for seemingly no reason. My internet is fine, I can play other multiplayer games just fine. It always seems to happen with players from China or Brazil, but it’s an issue that I never seemed to really have in CC. Alternatively, it can also happen as I’ve just started to try and play the game. Also never really happened in CC
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- I honestly don’t even know. It happens seemingly at random, typically with Chinese or Brazil players.
- Be playing the game
- Have message fly up saying it’s trying to reconnect, then that I’m out out of sync, then I’m forcefully disconnected.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
To not be disconnected so that I can actually play the game
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.