Disconnects in Team games

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 39515
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • **Gamertag: OutlawTorn

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

When playing team games, players disconnect at random times (sometimes within first 5 minutes, sometimes 15 minutes into the game, sometimes in late game. This is happening increasingly frequently, almost in every game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. make an unranked team game lobby.
  2. play the game.
  3. witness at least 1 player disconnect at a random time.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

1 Like

I have this disconnection bug. It disconnect really EACH game.
My connection is still the same as before.
I am playing for 8 months now, and haven’t had this issue.
ALways tentative to reconnect… but nothing happens.

I have a 4G connection which is indeed not the best in term of ping and stability but still it was playable before. Not anymore. At all.

1 Like

You should disconnect from this game entirely. These constant disconnect and lag issues have been present since the beta and they never really fixed this, nor will these “devs” ever do so. HD is much better, or play the original game with userpatch!

Hi devs,
Can we please get this included in known issues? It is a huge problem, and regardless of server it is happening regularly, and really hampering the experience.

How can we play team games when we know that a match that starts as a 4v4 will become a 3v4 because a player will definitely disconnect?

2 Likes

I would like to reiterate that this is a critical issue for the game right now. How can us team game players play the game when we know one of us will always disconnect at some point?

Can we please at least get an acknowledgement that devs are aware how widespread this issue is right now?

2 Likes