Djeriba Gold Objective Counters Breaking

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.63581.0 9025584
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In the third Sundjata campaign Djeriba Gold, the objective counters were broken in the following ways that I observed. This bug only appeared when I looted one of the cyan villages before finding my camp. When I found the camp before looting any villages, the camel objective counter worked normally.
-When the objective to retrieve 4 camels for the Arab Trader appeared after finding your camp, it started at 1/4 camels retrieved even though there were no camels in the enclosure (see screenshot). That counter went up by 1 for each camel you brought into the enclosure. However, you have to actually get 4 camels into the enclosure for the objective to complete, even if the display wrongly shows 4/4.
-After completing that secondary objective to retrieve all 4 camels, the counter for villages looted, which had been at 5/6, changed to 8/6. The objective completed normally upon looting the 6th village.

Also, it may possibly be a bug that the camel objective is meant to reveal the locations of the cyan villages, but they seem to be revealed automatically upon finding your camp.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Destroy the storage (loot) at the Djenne village (cyan) closest to where you start in the northeast.
  2. Travel past the Arab Traders (yellow) on your way to finding your camp.
  3. Find your camp to complete that main objective and then look at the location of the Arab Traders (yellow) again, creating the bugged secondary objective counter. This process likely also then impacts the counter for the villages looted.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

If the bug were not present, the retrieve camels counter for the secondary objective would have started at 0/4 Camels Retrieved, and the counter for villages looted would have matched the number of villages actually looted through the completion of that objective.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.</su

p>

DJERIBA_GOLD_BUG.aoe2spgame (658.8 KB)
SUNDJATA_3.aoe2spgame (680.7 KB)

The savegame Sundjata 3 was my playthrough where I noticed the bug with both the camels and the villages looted. I replicated just the camel part with the savegame Djeriba Gold without attempting to go further. When I attempted the scenario without looting a village prior to finding my camp, the bug did not appear.

Hey @slon023263

Thanks for the report! I have made a ticket on it. Just to make sure, you are still able to complete all the objectives right? just the counters were showing incorrectly.

Correct - the objectives are completing just fine when they should be. Thank you!