DLC - request to the developers

Since Persian are an asian civ , how will there wonders work?
I mean what wonders will they have and what bonuses will they provide?

2 Likes

is this pic from wars of liberty?

The colonial theme is still valid and it is an important concept for AOE3.

I advise you to double check the History paragraph prepared by past developers. There are so many things that past developers can tell how they worked to harmonize the colony concept into the game. It is not correct to say that the colonial concept is completely invalid simply with some historical incompleteness.

Yes my friend persians are asian civ & they will need wonders , i send some wonders from their capital city Isfahan :

Isfahan is full of old beautiful places but you can also check other important cities of persia like : Tehran (current capital) - Tabriz - Yazd - Qazvin and …

1 Like

Russian army in Isfahan :

1 Like

And about wonder bonuses : I don’t know it completely depends on developers, maybe one of them can produce free settlers , produce coin , wood , food , army , cannons , unlock some upgrades and …

1 Like

It is not important it is a curse on the game.
it is one of the reasons this game is less famous than aoe 2

2 Likes

Not necessarily, but it limits the game so much in which content to add, that the focus on Colonialism and interactions with it, becomes a detriment to this game getting to at least half the playerbase of AoE2.

Yes, we already got the Colonialism bit down, now lets do other stuff in the period. The Early Modern Age was not just Colonialism.

I want an European expansion that focus on the 30 Years War for the campaign, and then introduces a few Historical Battles in Europe too.
The Colonial theme has been exhausted at this point, and I want some African civs, and some more Asian civs.

This is Age of Empires, not Age of Colonial Empires.

2 Likes

I found this graphic on the internet. Quite possible.