DLC used a few hours ago now showing lock icon

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.10442.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I have purchased ALL DLC content, MS Store and XBOX applications state “You Own That”. I have been playing Americans, Mexicans, Ethiopians and Hausa for a long time now. I have started playing the Maltese and Italians about a week ago. Venice I have at level 26 with night, night fog and rainy night all unlocked. Sunday morning at 4am Eastern Time zone everything was working fine. I went back into game Sunday around 11pm Eastern Time zone and now ALL DLC (including Americans, Mexicans, Ethiopians and Hausa) show up with lock icons on their flags and state “New DLC Available!”. This is preventing me from completing limited time events!

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Launch the game!

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would be playing the Italians on the limited time event to Build 50 Revolutionaries in a single game.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

It’s a store issue.
If the store has connection problems, it will always lock everything.
Store is terrible, move away from gamepass and get the game with dlcs on steam.

2 Likes