Do you think there will be DLC's after some time?

Well we saw Age of Empires 2 HD and Age of Mythology getting a new DLC after a decade so I personally think it’s possible that AoE 1DE is getting a new one aswell.

What do you think? And if it gets a new DLC what do you expect?

I hope that it will get new DLC’s but my History Knowledge is not great so I hope they will find a new exiting part of the world to bring us a new Campaign

Probably, M$ would not be M$ if they did not want to milk the legacy to its fullest.

Both AoE2 and AoM have seen multiple sequels in recent years, so the good money is on there being some additional content.

AoM only 1, and it was a miserable failure.
It was a very bad dlc.

I would love to see additional content, even if we would have to pay a few $ for that.

A good classic campaign for ALL civilizations is all i ask for. But i wouldn’t mind a completely new civ such as celts, germans or scythia

It wont be a few, and it will lock people out that dont own it if AoM is any indication.
Quality will also be low, hopelessly overpowered civs the norm.

@Totalste said:
A good classic campaign for ALL civilizations is all i ask for. But i wouldn’t mind a completely new civ such as celts, germans or scythia

Celt,Germans or Scythia? I’d REALLY love to see that happening

1 Like

Wouldn’t hurt, it was awesome for AoE 2

@FoggiestCastle9 said:

Yup! I just hope that if they don’t release a AoE4 kind of thing anytime soon that they at least keep updating AoE2 HD and AoE DE

@FoggiestCastle9 said:

And a disaster for AoM.

I’d LOVE to play Alexander the Great campaign
Also, hope to see some ancient Indian civilisations added

There are a ton of untouched civilizations that would be belonging additions. People have already mentioned the Celts, Germans, and Scythians, but you also could have Iberians, Bantu, Uyghurs, Indians (how can you not have one of the most prominent ancient civilizations in the game?) and probably lots more that I’m forgetting. I think the issue would be more with running out of good design space in the game than running out of deserving civilizations to add, unless you find a way to add in unique units (Iberian falarica, please). As others have said, the incentive to make DLC i$ already pre$ent for Micro$oft.

Yep yep, no game without DLC in this era, AoE had expansions why not definitive?