Do you want a collectors edition for all AOEs in work?

Since I joined the AOE wagon late because i am a young guy, I started my AOE journey with AOE 3 And online, I have always wanted to get my hands on AOE collectors edition. I am not asking for an individual collectors edition but one with all 3 AOE DE and another could be a single AOE 4. Or altogether. I am open to see what you guys say since I am pretty young in this crowd. Since new ones are on work, what do you think? Yay or Nay?!? If the majority agree, please MS give us what we want.

I don’t know if many AOE people remember but there was a combination of a first 2 AOEs collectors edition from UbiSoft. I actually have one, since it was priced right. So I will consider buying only if there is a value. I know how first three AOEs are so I will not hesitate to buy those. But I will hesitate to buy collectors for IV, at least until I see its gameplay.

@Mehkind said:
I don’t know if many AOE people remember but there was a combination of a first 2 AOEs collectors edition from UbiSoft. I actually have one, since it was priced right. So I will consider buying only if there is a value. I know how first three AOEs are so I will not hesitate to buy those. But I will hesitate to buy collectors for IV, at least until I see its gameplay.

Thank you for your response dude.

For the whole AoE DE series (1-2-3) I do not think they will make a single edition as a casket. They could do it for AoE 4 with the addition of a gadget and, I’m ready to bet, with the first free DLC. We hope that there are not too many unnecessary DLCs at exaggerated prices.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

For the whole AoE DE series (1-2-3) I do not think they will make a single edition as a casket. They could do it for AoE 4 with the addition of a gadget and, I’m ready to bet, with the first free DLC. We hope that there are not too many unnecessary DLCs at exaggerated prices.

I meant to quote you and it went into spam. Sorry about that. But I see your points. Thank you for taking part in my poll.

You just bought aoe3 but all your friends have 2? No problem. Buy the colection for a super price and all of you will play aoe4.

@Secretcodrin said:
You just bought aoe3 but all your friends have 2? No problem. Buy the colection for a super price and all of you will play aoe4.

I tried to get into AOE 2 HD in steam but I just cant get into it. Most units looks same in some civ. I think with definitive edition we will have distinguishable units which would immerse me.

@UnboltedCord996 said:
Most units looks same in some civ. I think with definitive edition we will have distinguishable units which would immerse me.

I don’t think there has been a word about AoE2DE other than the announcement of it. But I expect they would simply give AoE2 the same treatment they are giving AoE1, which is to put on a fresh coat of paint but not to give identical units different looks based on each civilization. It would be cool if they did stuff like that, but it would be different than what they’ve so far shown to have in mind for these DE games.

Agree to 100% sir. People hate age online yet that game had most distinguishable units along with AOM off course. And AOE 3.

Sure, why not. But little tight on money, if they priced them right, i would buy those. I have AOM collectors edition (no. 184 of 50,000 here)

I never buy special editions - they just come with plastic crap I never use and eventually toss.

I’d be amazed if they threw in a reboot of Age of Empires Online for pete’s sake!