Dock Units and Techs not working properly

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0 6421374
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When i’m on the dock and try to create i.e fire galleys i can’t do it if this same hotkey is assigned to something else (i.e. assigned to “go to monastery”), whilst if i click V to go to next page in the dock and click the same button, it works properly and i can create the fire galley with the hotkey as intended.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: *How often does the issue occur?

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build a Dock
  2. Try to create a fire galley with a hotkey assigned to another action

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

I shouldn’t need to be in the 2nd page of the dock for the game to understand that i want to create the unit. If i selected a dock and i’m clicking the hotkey for a specific unit it should be created right away, same as any other building.
This may seem irrelevant to some but makes playing water maps pretty annoying since most important ships are on 2nd page (i.e. fire galleys, demolition ships, Drakkar, etc) while less important ships are in the 1st page (i.e. Trading ships).

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I don’t think that we need an image or a game file for this since it won’t add anything.

Thanks!

In case of the go to hotkeys shouldnt they have priority over create fire galley hotkey?

I go to my barracks with “A”. If i’m in the archery range and click “A” it doesn’t go to my barracks but upgrades my archers to crossbow (or my crossbow to arbalest).
This is the logic in most buildings except docks, i assume due to this 2 pages format.

Hello,
thanks for the report. Our team will look into this bug.
Have a great day!

1 Like