Does anyone feel something is missing when not playing aoe4?

Does anyone feel something is missing when not playing aoe4?

4 Likes

Not really. (20 Characters)

I’m looking forward to playing it again on release

3 Likes

Nope, although there are distinct ellements that is yet to be filled in my life, AoE IV…(Well this version at least) certainly is not something I require. Now a propper AoE IV set in Aincient times with detailed , effort containing graphics and no politics added, that is a different story all together.

2 Likes

Game isnt released so we dont play the game properly and we dont know how to feel but I probably play the game every day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, sucks having to wait another month now.
Some ppl never closed the game and are still playing though

3 Likes

No, I had to force myself to like it.

1 Like

Yeah I am already having withdrawal issues! Can’t wait to play again, other Age games although they are great, just can’t scratch that itch anymore.

2 Likes

Actually a lot of things were missing when playing it LOL
Like full custom hotkeys, good animations, ranked queue, artistic UI…

2 Likes

I feel u, I used to play mostly aoe3 and it’s just not the same anymore.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying AoE3:DE The African Royals in the meantime. Although I was disappointed the DLC lacked a campaign, it was a pleasant surprise to learn how fun it is. You can put together so many empire combinations with the alliance age up mechanics and the new game version patch fixes a bunch of stuff including more robust zoom options. The game also has an event running right now with nearly triple the normal challenges and rewards. The graphics are looking better than ever.

Everything is definitely quiet… where’s the constant ringing I used to hear?

2 Likes