- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0 6421374
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
I can’t use my “go to donjon” hotkey and “select all donjons hotkey” cause they are binded same as “go to krepost” and “select all kreposts”
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a game against the AI choosing Sicilians as your Civ.
- In feudal age build a Donjon.
- Click “go to donjon” key and "go “select all donjons” key.
I should be able to go to donjon and select all of them despite they have the same key than go to krepost and select all kreposts (G for krepost/donjon, Shift+G for selecting all of them) since they never overlap because they are 2 similar buildings for 2 different civs that are not even present when you enable full tech tree mode.