- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.45340.0 6228353
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
A Sicilian opponent lost all his units and buildings but didn’t get defeated.
I’ve researched Spies and scouted the map in detail. My friend joined to spectate that game and found the enemy had Donjon foundation and refused to resign. I went to go get groceries, cook lunch etc. and returned after 10 hours. The player was still there waiting for me to give it up.
If it’s possible to ban him or something, I’d appreciate it. Replay as evidence is attached.
He is very toxic to the community and abuses the bug, thank you.
This is him: ogabugabuga AoE2.net
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- A Sicilian player places a Donjon foundation.
- He can never be defeated, even though the player lost all units and buildings (including palisades, walls… as long as the Donjon foundation (1 hp = invisible and indestructable by the other player) exists.
If the bug didn’t occur I’d get victory screen.