These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 61591
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After I play a game, the fog of war background in the main manu or the Stats screen shows up with game artifacts like fire or the research FX from one of the mods. See screenshot. This happens pretty much always.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a 1vs1 game in a dual 4K setup with max graphics settings.
- Play as per usual until finish.
- Go to stats or homepage.
- Examine the background. You’ll find somewhere artifacts that should not be there.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Background without artifacts.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.