Eagles need nerf or

Yeah they have full blacksmith upgrades and full militia line except Mayans this will not change their power!!!

umm not really - if they shift from eagles to militia, they can be eaten up with archers or cav archers or knights.

but again your claim was “all meso civs have full militia line”. you’re now moving your goal posts because you got called on your lie.

Which die to all ranged units and cavalry.

Then tatars could switch to CA HC or even Keshik

Which they can back again to eagles!!!

Then back to Eagles!!!

If you allow your enemy to switch between compositions left and right, you’re already in a gg state

1 Like

Yeah with their 20 food they can do it easly

Not if their eagle army is shredded and the enemy is in their base

at which point hte non meso player swaps back to militia line. and has been saving gold all over the place so far.
they wrecked your eagles with cheap as crap militia.
when you swapped to militia they mixed in archers to take favorable trades, and when you go back to eagles, they still have infantry around which wreck your eagles.

the non meso player is always trading better on the gold end.

3 Likes

This is just @Equalizer938341 being his usual self, I don’t think he’s ******* anyone ***

I think a lot of people agree meso civs could use a small nerfs, but his extreme claims will get us nowhere

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

not when eagles take 35 seconds each to create. they may be cheap on food but you’re losing out on the gold trade.
guess which is more important in the late game?

1 Like

Man forget all talk about late game, in castle age when they reached it, it will be enough for them to start flood eagles unlike other civs who can’t flood anything and the same time keep producing vills, looks like you guys don’t know how powerful this 20f is?!

20f 50g

They are not trash units

Gold is a hard resource to gather enough in castle age

2 Likes

35 seconds each to train. that slows them down.
and at 45 food and 20 gold to counter them, the swordsman line is downright cheap.

Dude are you trolling us? Native player’s need is gold at this point not food.

Yeah but the food is really important!!! You can keep your TCs work so easly and keep your eco good, unlike playing with units that cost 60f, 75 gold or 60 food 20 gold!!!

have you seen the dudes post history? the only reason i’m even here is i don’t want him spreading bad information.

6 Likes

Yeah, forget the 50g cost.

Eagle only cost 20f!!!

All civs need gold, the eagles are cheaper than any other gold unit except militia but militia have 60 food!!!