Earned civ icons sometimes disappear

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.28520.0 (#94056) 12194550
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Under player icons collection, icons earned by winning 10 games of a given civ sometimes becomes unavailable/disappear. For me this seems to have only happened for Gurjaras and Dravidians icons. People like me like collecting these civ icons hence I noticed it. There might be errors in counting number of wins?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

It’s unclear how to reproduce the bug. The icons are just sometimes available and sometimes not. This is regardless of whether I played the civs (specifically Gurjaras and Dravidians)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Once civ icons were earned after winning 10 games with the respective civs, they should always be available, as it should be on the game win record. This number seems impossible to decrease.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I don’t know what’s the best way to prove this, but I took screenshots, where the one taken later in time have the Gurjaras and Dravidians civ icons unavailable.
Username info removed due to privacy (Editor: Microsoft paint).

Taken on Oct 11 2023:

Taken on Oct 17 2023:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

N/A