Eastern Europe Civilizations

Discuss Eastern Europe Civilizations

1 Like

I’d love to hear some feedback (and also will help troubleshoot for those that have problems with getting the mod working!)

1 Like

Why does the Commonwealth have West European Buildings even though it’s to the east of Germany which uses the East European Buildings.

Good question! I just simply thought that the look of old Polish architecture is a little more like West Europe than East.

Oh nice, you updated it ! :smiley:

1 Like

I tried to install the mod, but I can only play as Hungary and Romania. I tried to disable or to delete all other mods I have, but the Commonwealth does not appear in the homecities or in skirmish. But in the Editor, I can choose the Commonwealth. :frowning:

For me, I can’t find all of the civs in skirmish. Only in the scenario editor.

Moreover, Petihoras it’s not available in forts.

And, I think, you must duplicate the strings file into other language folders.
I have the game in French, so, there is no text (and I’d rather have English text than nothing at all ^^ )

1 Like

For players who cannot get access to the civs, first turn off Steam Cloud Saves. You can do this by right-clicking AGE3DE in your Steam Library, and Disabling “STEAM CLOUD” in Properties/General.

Then, try wiping the data (AFTER BACKING UP) in this folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\USER ID\Savegame

Doing this Erases all your decks and other save data, but may allow the mod to work.

USERNAME is your Windows username
USER ID is your steam numerical ID, usually a long number

I appreciate the try, but I’ve lost interest already, plus I don’t feel comfortable changing my savegame.

Okay, it’s work for me !

If you installed an old version of the mod, It is necessary to remove the old home cities of the Commonwealth, Hungarian and Romanian.

You don’t have to delete all your home cities!

The mod also works in other languages, thank you very much ! :smiley:

NB: Tip to access the folder of home cities easily: in the game, go to mod, open a mod folder locally then go back in the arborecence of folders 3 times (until you get to the folder with lots of numbers), then go to Savegame.

2 Likes

Did the black army unique units get removed from the Hungarians?

Hello author, I love your Eastern European module. There are lots of new and interesting mechanics and units. The only imperfection is the lack of Chinese text, played but not fully played. Hope to play Chinese version one day

Hi just noticed when enabling mod it will stop saloons to trickle gold, I wonder if this is done intentionally?