Eat Sleep Gaming lifestyle does not work

I have been trying this lifestyle for the past 2 years and 4 months. Surely Eat Sleep Gaming Lifestyle does not work out. After cooking, gaming, watching TV, Online Social network there is excessive boredom and time enuough as always. Worst thing is the excessive available time. These days i clean the house daily, cook within 1 hour. Understood why people get busy with family, girlfriend or work , Looking forward to some change after April. Already booked a new startup probably create something good with azure. Only good thing is i have trimmed my stomach and lost 20kilograms of weight and reduced my Hb1Ac to non Diabetes level and increased vitamin D to 106. Its quite hard to accept failures.

Ok, go to the gym, meet girls, make friends, see your fav shows, work in you half time. See movies.
Train your mind, read, learn martial arts and train the body.

Do diet and healthy life, take supplements (natural and vitamins) and you can have a better style of life.

@Yeshna12 said:
I have been trying this lifestyle for the past 2 years and 4 months. Surely Eat Sleep Gaming Lifestyle does not work out. After cooking, gaming, watching TV, Online Social network there is excessive boredom and time enuough as always. Worst thing is the excessive available time. These days i clean the house daily, cook within 1 hour. Understood why people get busy with family, girlfriend or work , Looking forward to some change after April. Already booked a new startup probably create something good with azure. Only good thing is i have trimmed my stomach and lost 20kilograms of weight and reduced my Hb1Ac to non Diabetes level and increased vitamin D to 106. Its quite hard to accept failures.

Hi, nice to meet you. Have you even tried to leave the house? take the newspaper and read it in public parks? drink a coffee or a hot tea in a good bar? or go to the library and read. Leaving home, and not being confined to the home walls is a good way to become familiar with the “open world”. Take care of a little animal friend ??
I do not know what your difficulties are, maybe I spoke without knowing many things about you and I apologize if I felt intrusive.

i will give you 1 tip on how to become more busy,

Go to church and be active servant :wink:

Here’s my Routine,

Church, Eat, Game, Sleep, Work. :wink: so Happy :slight_smile:

@WildestWolf153 said:
i will give you 1 tip on how to become more busy,

Go to church and be active servant :wink:

Here’s my Routine,

Church, Eat, Game, Sleep, Work. :wink: so Happy :slight_smile:

No brother even church does not work . I make the slides for sermons and operate the projector. It does not.

already bought a place, did the cable work and created a mainframe. asembled 2 xeon e7 8867 and 12 i5 8400 another 8 to go which will be finsihed by this week.
/this time i will price everything low just to run the center and keep myself busy instead of making random unwanted decisions in the future or even run into some loss so that i stay active.

No matter Adam and Eve ate the apple , The garden would have got pretty boring with nothing to do when God provided everything

It’s great to hear that you’ve made some positive changes to your health by sticking to a healthier lifestyle. See also these 30 minute meals as options for a healthier lifestyle. While a gaming lifestyle may provide temporary relief from boredom, it’s not a long-term solution for finding fulfillment and purpose in life.

It’s commendable that you’re looking for ways to change and grow. Starting a new venture with Azure is a great step towards finding new challenges and ways to use your skills and knowledge. It can also provide opportunities for growth, learning, and social interaction, which can help combat feelings of boredom.

It’s important to remember that failures are a natural part of the process of growth and development. What’s most important is to learn from failures and keep pushing forward towards your goals. Don’t be too hard on yourself, and remember that success is often the result of persistence and hard work.

If you’re still feeling bored and unfulfilled, it might be helpful to explore other interests and hobbies. Joining a club, volunteering, or taking up a new sport or craft can help provide new experiences, meet new people, and give you a sense of purpose.

Remember to also take care of your mental health by engaging in self-care activities, such as mindfulness and exercise, and seeking support from friends, family, or a mental health professional if needed.

1 Like

check healthygamer gg