Elo not awarded after 1v1 ranked game victory

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: 101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Elo was not changed after win and remained the same, even though opponent lost 16 elo.
Elo line (±) was not displayed at all in statistics.
Civilization played (Persians) was also seemingly not recognised and does not appear in the statistics of my account.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY) – this issue only applies to one specific game as far as I can tell.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

This is presumably an anomaly, so would be difficult to reproduce. However:

1. Play a 1v1 ranked game
  2. Win the game
  3. Elo does not change, and elo line is not displayed in statistics

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

My account should gain 16 elo in RM 1v1 game mode. The ± line should display on the statistics screen. The win and civilization played (Persians) should be recorded in the statistics of my account.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Post-match statistics screen, with no elo line visible.

Recent match history of my account (“The Senate”), with problematic match circled. Provided by website aoenexus.com.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

(My account is “The Senate”)

MP Replay v101.102.1156.0 #(66692) @2022.09.12 063406 (2).aoe2record (6.9 MB)

1 Like

Hi @LordBinhead
This issue is already being tracked, thanks for your report!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Do you mean that my game specifically is now being tracked and will be corrected, or just the issue more generally?
Thanks.

1 Like

I meant the issue, sorry.

Ok, so would it be possible to get my match retrospectively corrected then? As that is what I was hoping for when I posted this bug report in the first place.
Thanks.