Enchanted Grove strains my eyes

on biomes, what would be nice to see, since that was implemented elsewhere already, how about an option called random, that would randomly select any biome, that’d be nice, for truly random experience

1 Like

People are saying to put it optional, but honestly they should just remove it. It doesn’t fit the historical theme of the game and has no absolutely no purpose.

If they want to make the game more varied in visual why not just make more kind of different hunting and livestock animals like they had in AOE3. So that we have other things than sheep wolf and deers… That would add variety without pushing an annoying filter and theme that is unrelated to the game.

50% of people I play against in this biome just quit because they can’t stand it.

1 Like

People asking for more biomes want to visit different real world locations and historical locations, they don’t want a non-sense fantasy biome in an historical game with an unbearable filter.

1 Like

They made this to make players sick…
I hate Enchanted Grove.

the excuse you’ll receive here will be, but competitive/esports demands clarity, typically thats what ends up happening

I’m sure some do. I don’t think that’s the case for everyone asking for biomes at all.

Doesn’t AoE II have Gaia variation? It seems to me that shouldn’t be a blocker, unless the AoE II competitive scene restricts Gaia (including herdables) in some way.

The reason is much more likely to be “it just needs implementing”.

1 Like

there are ranked folks on aoe2 that go as far as making all trees the same, like cube mod, so this is nothing new, but again, thats via graphic mods, not official game being based on this to an extent

ye probably, we’ll see

1 Like

Enchanted grove is AWFUL!!! They need to enable users to disable it!!! Hate it, i resign immediately if i get an enchanted grove map. they are the worst