These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 56005
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Sometimes, if you barely scout a TC and walk away, the TC disappears again. Seems to happen mostly when the TC was scouted from above.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Walk up to a TC with e.g. a scout from above/“behind” until it barely appears.
- Walk back the same way you came so that you don’t scout more of it.
- Watch the TC disappear again.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
TC stays visible once it has been scouted.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Bug occurs at game time 2:18